Friday, January 9, 2015

A productive Wastage of time

Time never comes back. I know. Being in the college, one has the moral responsibility to effectively utilise the time and position yourself in a better place in the world. I know that my colleagues in the room next to me might be buried in the books to rule out everyone from the race to top all. Yet, I can't help but waste my time in front of the millions of videos that youtube offers. When the consciousness of the reality dawn in, I hope that the Sunday would suceed this day. I hope that I could also have a Harry Potter want to redo my ill-spent time. I hope I could change myself and my personality into that of a person, so punctual. So, I start googling about "how to be focussed".

No. None of these could help me in forgetting the guilt. So, I decided. No. Not to get back to the books. But to do something that is productive but not academically.


 Just Keep Blogging. Such a  productive wastage of time. And I Laugh out Loud. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment