Friday, January 9, 2015

A new Beginning

Mornings are important but for the poets, the novelists and other creative visual artists who can draw the potential energy that it carries as the inception of another day. Nonetheless, for me, most mornings are the same. It makes me wake up and walk to the washroom with a toothbrush in hand. But some mornings are different. Because it starts a new phase of life. Down below is the first gaze from my hostel window after returning from my home for my IVth Semester in College. Unlike, the calm and warm mornings of Kerala, it is the cold December mornings here in Cuttack, Odisha. I could see the December mist hanging around with the under-construction library of ours. But the January Sun is ready to take it on. Although, it has not completely won over it yet.







And what about me??? I am excited to start a new Semester. Hopefully Smiles.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment