Friday, July 6, 2012

My Letter Got Published in Hindu !!!!!!....OMG!!!

Wow!!! I'm so excited today...Yesterday, I had wrote a letter to the editor of the Hindu Newspaper under the pseudonym JANE MARY KURIAN  and they have published it today.....To view it, go to: The Hindu : Today's Paper / OPINION : Letters to the editor.......Its the second letter from the top ...


I had wrote 2 letters previously..This is the first time that its getting published...Yes, I admit, they have edited it, nevertheless, I love their editing too......This have, boosted my morale to a great extent...I'm planning to write letters to the editor every single day and also, I'm looking forward to write articles to the Op-Ed column too...


I'll explain today's morning...So, I woke up at 7am (very late , I know..)...I got myself cleaned and then, I started searching for my lost earring...Oh! I forgot to tell you about it..


Yesterday night, I went to take shower...When I was doing my usual modelling in front of the mirror, I found that my one earring was missing...I searched for it in every nook and cranny but I couldn't find it...So, back to the topic..


After I got myself cleaned, I started searching for it again, only to be disheartened once more...Anyway, seeing my futile efforts, mom asked me to search after praying...I obeyed...After the prayer, I found my earrings in the kitchen sink..It might have fallen when I was cleaning my face off the facial...I was overwhelmed, to get it back...Then, I collected the newspaper and settled in the new chair to read it...I didn't check the editorial because I had forgotten that I had wrote the letter to the Hindu..When I reached the editorial page, my eyes caught the name JANE MARY KURIAN  below a letter in the letters to the editor column...OMG!!!...I literally screamed with joy......Wow! I was so excited...I showed it to mom...She asked me to write more frequently...


It might not be a big thing to you at all...But this is my first baby and she is special...


Love you, Hindu's Editor (Oh! don't take it in the wrong sense...HAHAHA )

No comments:

Post a Comment