Thursday, July 5, 2012

Is this my Character-problem or my Age's Character-problem???

I'm 17 and I'm acting weirdly now. 2 years before, I didn't want to stay away from my home..I was very much dependent on my mom..Also, we had a very good relationship too..But now, things are changing..Our relationship is changing, in other words, Straining..




The number of fights have increased..Unfortunately, all these fights are brought up by myself..Blame me!..The little-little scoldings from her is hurting me so much that I start snapping at her and begins my one-day- full-sulking..Just take the case of today. I came back from my coaching centre by evening ..I had only started going to the coaching centre..When me and my mom visited coaching center for admission, the receptionist told that the classes were on Tuesday and Thursday..Accordingly, I started going to the classes from last Thursday onwards..When I went there, day before yesterday (as It was Tuesday) , I found the institution closed.. So, I thought that maybe it was because of St.Thomas Day..Today, when I reached the coaching centre, my Legal Aptitude's Teacher (I don't know her name) came and asked me, "Were you present in the last class? " and I replied, "Mam, I came on Tuesday , But the instituition was closed"..She quickly said, "Oh! no! you are having classes on Monday and Thursday"..I stood there with my mouth hanging wide open..When I told this incident to my mom, she said, "Can't you atleast enquire about the schedule of your classes".."How can you say that?", I snapped, "The receptionist told me the wrong schedule..What do you expect me to do? She was the only person available to consult about the schedule.."..Then, she quickly withdrew saying, "Now , don't make me the scapegoat"..I was pretty hurt at these comments..She came with me for the admission..I'm sure that I even saw the receptionist writing down the schedule as Tuesday and Thursday....I know she is right at scolding me..What I don't understand is that why is my Ego getting hurt so quickly..Or are all these quarrels sparked off by my ego - like my mom says????...




 2 years back, I wanted to share everything with Mom..Now, I am more comfortable with sharing with myself..I absolutely loathe the idea of sharing my worries with anybody else other than my blog..The theory of Independence just doesn't stop there..I also want a private room or if possible I want to move on to a hostel..The latter is the much preferred idea..I want to spent time with myself..I don't know why I'm changing so much..Yes, I have been through rough times recently and I don't know if that has anything to do with the New- Evolving - Phase of mine... Please guess!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment