Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hurray! My Second Letter also got Published....

I know...How exciting, right?..My second letter to Hindu Newspaper also got published this monday.. Its about moral policing in MUMBAI..My letter is at the last and I have written it in the pseudonym JANE MARY KURIAN. To view my letter, go to-

The Hindu : Opinion / Letters : Why blame police?



Now I doubt if there is any selection procedure for the letters that is published in the newspaper..haha..Nevertheless, I'm happy and I'm going to write articles for the Op-Ed page and when it get published, in other words, if at all it gets published, I will call myself a freelance writer....W.O.W.....Now that means I should be up for a big competition but life is a competition right? So, count me in..

I decided that I would write on the topic 10 ways to be a perfect Indian Snobby Gal..I have started my writing..Waiting to finish it..

Today I have applied for my college admission..I have to go to the bank to remit the fees..Hmm..

By the Way, my mom started her clinic in Vypeen..Today, I'm going to take the role of pharmacist in her clinic...Super Excited..!!!..Oh buddy! but I hope there would be better turnout of patients than yesterday's 4 patients....  

No comments:

Post a Comment