Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Meeting with my Alter Ego...

Last Sunday, was special.. Really special.. My cousin, Sarah, visited my house..She was supposed to come on second-saturday of this month to stay for one day, here.. Thanks to Neethu Aunty! She was taken to my native place.. On sunday evening, She, along with Granny, Grandpa, Mani Uncle, Tonny Uncle, and a sulking Neethu Aunty came to our house...  I haven't seen such a happy reunion for a long time.. I was in cloud nine, literally..

 We were seeing each other after 3 lonnng Yeeears.. Apparently, this long hiatus was causing the starting trouble for the first few moments... Slowly, we started to interact with each other and eventually, it gave away to a lot of gossiping, chattering accompanied by some laughter here and there... We chatted about the weird behaviour of our peers, mainly and the difficulty in adjusting with them.. At times, Mani Uncle would scold us, "What do you know? World is difficult.. You have to Adjust. You will always feel that the Grass is Green on the Other side..".. blah blah

What does he know? Living in God's Own Country is hellish, now.. There are mainly two types of people,
1) those ultra-conservative kids, who always pesters us for not applying oil on our hair and disgusts us for wearing sleeve-less dress.. blah blah
2) The other kind is the snobby mean kids.. Narcissistic, mean, flashy kids who won't even care to say a "Hai" unless your bank balance is sublime..
 And finally, if you find an ambivert person, well, your exploration into the god's land is successful...


Sorry, I veered from the topic.. I was amazed to find my cousin, Sarah, reflecting my character.. Unlike my friendships, this relationship was cuuuute..


 Maintaining a Friendship is like making a cake.. A lot of adjustments, a lot of efforts to get the right proportion of the mixture, a lot of sweat and fights and stirrings over the batter, finally, few waiting moments gives you a wonderful CHOCKOVOCKY Cake.. Hardwork rewarded..

But blood-relation is quite different.. It requires no fights, no adjustments because she is your ALTER EGO.. Maybe, thats why it is special..Thats why Sarah was special to me......

Sarah left by 7pm.. Before leaving she asked me to study well and get in a college in Delhi.. She will be also trying for that.. She said that she would like to have me near her for her future studies...

I was really exultant when you said so.. I want you to be with me, Sarah! Bye for now, but only to See you Later...


With Love..
Myself


No comments:

Post a Comment