Friday, July 27, 2012

****Happy B-day Momzy!! ****



This is the photo of my very first Sambhar Curry.. (Don't judge by this photo.. It is a very tasty curry.. ) Sambhar is a South-Indian curry and also, my favourite curry..

Today is my mother's birthday.. Ahem! but as usual,  I forgot.. What to do? I'm bad in remembering Birthdays... So, I was late for wishing her happy B-day.. Sorry mom!! My apologies...Anyway, As a Gift, I made her Sambhar curry for lunch.. I'm thinking about making some  sweets in the evening too..
P.S Mom don't like celebrations... She is right coz I also, hate it to some extent....
 ..(Hmm, My uncle ringed up my mom just now, to wish her..Wow!! What a memory Setji! Guess what? Humans are like that , except me)

Anyway, happy B-day Mom! I'm the most luckiest person in the world Coz I had You.......



Not only that, today is my friend's B-day too.. Fortunately, I came to know about it when I logged into Facebook few minutes back.. I have to ring her up.. In sum, Today is Birthday's Day, I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment