Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My new floaters

It is rainy season in India.. While, North-east is flooding and North-west is drying, God's own country is enjoying the God-given rain.. Neither  too heavy,  Nor too light.. So, for the rainy season, I managed to buy these floaters.. I could only find these shoes.. I wear shoes only.. No, sandals or anything.. So, in the shoe category, only this one fits into the rainy season.. I took this photo on the day I went with mom to post application for ILS College.. It was so heavily raining that by the time I reached half way, my dress was socked in water.. So, I didn't post the application on that day and I Never did..
But I did one thing and that is- I stood in the drizzling rain with the umbrella and clicked a photo of my shoes in the pool of water ..


No comments:

Post a Comment