Monday, July 2, 2012

So,Whats Cranking???

Whats up, my dreams??



So, the rough time have passed...I'm good and it rains good too, {in here}...Recently, I have been wondering on how to compose a song ...Not literally, a song but An Instrumental Music with Violin taking the Role of the Playback Singer...It would be awesome right ??...Atleast, in the dream...

My Law Entrance Prep



Gosh! I am starting to realise that I don't have any aims in my life..Hence, Now I'm praying to Lord to make me determined so that I could crack my Law Entrance Exam next year...By the way, I have started preparations for Law Entrance..Started going to Law Coaching Centre, called Heritage...Nice class..They didn't provide us with textbooks but they teaches us from the Hand-outs that are distributed in the beginning of the classes.....The teaching is also noteworthy.....I loved it even though my new classmates barely said a "hai" to me .... But one of them, stood out..Her name is Benthara...We talked only little but I think that we could be great friends in the future.....

Maharajas!!!!!  here I come.....



On July 9th, I'm going to apply for Maharajas...The Teachers said that there would be 3 vacant seats and I know I'm going to make it as I have got high percentage in my 12th  grade....Actually, the real issue is how I'm going to blend in???..Last time, when I went with my mom , I heard a lot of whistling ....Its going to be really bad..I'm sure because my dressing won't fit into the Keralite's Culture..Anyway, Lets wait and see......

The curse is sealed , finally.....



God is really kind!!...After we had sent Raju Uncle's money (I'm not going to explain about it), a new cupboard and a bed was bought....My mom is also, going to start a Clinic in Vypeen (an island in Cochin)and for that we are planning on buying some furnitures.....

Miracle!!!!



Miracle!!!...My mom was suffering from Filariasis....She was really really sick...Last week , we went to see an Ayurvedic Doctor and she prescribed some medicines...OMG! my mom thought that she was going to die but , shockingly, she is recovering from the illness ...Thank You Lord! Thank You Ayurveda!

No comments:

Post a Comment