Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Surprised for not having any Surprise

                        I guess I have to be surprised for not having any surprises...I couldn't get into the top law colleges of India....My rank in the CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) exam is around 2000...So, my name didn't came in the First merit list...God only knows if I would get in the last reshuffled list...When I realised that I couldn't crack CLAT, I cried and asked God on why giving False Promises..I knew I didn't deserve to cry because I didn't even care to study for 1 hour per day...This is simply the outcome of my pride that said - I had and I will Crack any Exam...I was sad because I was losing one year in my life through my fault...For the first few days, I was gave up all my dreams on becoming a Lawyer...Instead, I decided that I would go for teaching...Later, Hope dawned  ...Like my mom said to me , ITs  for my good, ...If I crack CLAT without putting any hardworks, then, I would simply repeat my lazy attitude in the college..That will affect my future...Fruits that are achieved through sheer perseverance and hardwork are even more Sweeter...I  think its time to put away my lazy , lousy attitude and to put my feet down.....

 Anyway, I'm going to repeat CLAT again, in the next year.....Meanwhile, I'm thinking about joining a law college this year and I'm going to attempt CLAT next year....I had started reading newspapers and jotted down important news in my notebook........

Thank You lord!! For giving me this failure...For I Know, Failures are stepping-stones to Success ..

No comments:

Post a Comment