Saturday, June 16, 2012

Granny's Ridiculous Games

Sarah, my cousin....I feel sorry for her...She was brought up in Delhi...Now , she came to kerala to attend Coaching classes for Medicine Entrance...Poor girl! She was sent to a Nun's Hostel in Thrissur....Damn it God!!...Nuns are usually very difficult to tolerate ...Already, they have got a great vengeance towards very girl who is married or likely to get Married...Crazy Indeed!!!....I have met a lot of Nuns who tried to canvass me  into becoming a Nun....And My Delhi-brought up cousin is now send to them.........


After sending her to that Hostel- which had a damn set of rules that went like No Mobile Phones even if you are very new to that atmosphere- my Anti-feminist Grandma instructed her Beloved Sons to not Call her or Visit Her.......Sounds Crazy right????..........The reason is she is not at all cared about her Granddaughter....."Oh! that girl should adjust to those circumstances..It is better not to keep any contact with her so that she won't feel a tendency to leave that hostel ", my grandma said...How convenient! By giving this excuse , she could make a Monster-In-Law fights towards Sarah's Mom as well as she could maintain a good reputation without meeting any raising eyebrows.......


Unfortunately, my Sarah was becoming the victim of all these games....Usually, a very pliable and practical person, Sarah , even  started crying whenever her Mom called to the hostel.......

I came to know about this when My Mom called Sarah's Mom , to know how well Sarah was doing in the new atmosphere.....I was literally shocked to here that Sarah cried...Immediately,. My mom called Sarah's father and advised him to stop following Grandma's ridiculous Children Psychology Instructions...She ordered him to go and visit Sarah........He replied, "that was  exactly what I was telling to Mummy (Grandma)..She was not allowing me to go....."....Mom was really furious when she heard her brother saying that..."How old are you huh??...Can't you take a decision by yourself ??..."Why do you have to look towards Mummy (Grandma) for everything??...", she snapped....Finally , awareness dawned in the head of the Wisest Fool....Thank God....He said , "Yaaa....I'm going to visit Sarah Tomorrow itself.....".....


As me and my Mom expected, he had quarreled with Grandma over this issue...Because, just 2 minutes after his call, Tony Uncle, in other words , A Goonda of my Grandma called my mom  furiously to know if she had said to Sarah's Father that Sarah had cried and blah blah....Mom slowly explained to Tony Uncle what Sarah was going through and asked him to do something for her.....

Finally, both fools understood and I'm sure that both of them would have quarreled with Grandma that night...She might have had a great sleep!!!..Sorry to say this but she deserves it .....Anyway , Sarah's father visited her the next day....She became better after his visit ......Today, her mom is going to her hostel.....God knows if she would decide to let  her child to reside in the hostel or if she would nod to our offer on giving accommodation to Sarah at our home......................



I'm extremely happy if Sarah is coming to stay at our home..... Unfortunately, its far away from her Coaching Centre.......Still, I have a right to pray.....Right guys???

No comments:

Post a Comment