Saturday, June 16, 2012

Its raining here , Hallelujah, Its raining here...

 Remember this Song??? Its raining here, Hallelujah....That is happening in my town , too..Its literally raining here .... I took some of these photos from my mom's vegetable garden while it was raining......

It happens every time...All the plants would flower but zero fruits..
How disappointing!! Like this flower...

Ahh!! this is my little jasmine plant...It Flowers sometimes..
So, not disappointed with this one.....

Another view of my jasmine's stem....

Ahh.....this one!! ..She won't stop flowering but Zero fruits...
My neighbour said that it would produce fruits if its female flowers blooms
I don't know about the gender issues with this plant...
What I know is that this creeper is shortly spreading to the roof of our house
Before I reached this one, the rain started pouring here, again...
Hmm...Got to go...Lot of works buddy.....Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment