Sunday, June 17, 2012

What I am Up to???

Its raining from morning .....When it stops to relax , the wind begins its WHOOSH...Really windy and rainy...God I miss the sun!!!...Now I understand why Bella is crying for the Sun in Twilight......Sun makes my life in an Apple-pie order.....

So, whats up , right???.... Yesterday onwards, I have taken some serious decisions and above that , I'm trying to make it practial......In addition to the Common Law Admission Test - which I'm going to attempt next year- I am going to attempt Civil Service Exam too...So, I have started my preparations....Yesterday evening , I surfed the Internet about The IAS Coaching Centers....I came across one - Naipunya Academy...I don't know if its good,....Anyway I have e-mailed for the fee - structure.......I have started reading yearbook too..........


Then, Good News...I made Biriyani (a rice based dish) yesterday with some help from Mom, of course...It tasted great....I had biriyani today for lunch, as well.......What did I do today, right ??....In the morning I read newspaper.. Then, I saw the movie Shrek Forever After......Good movie!!!....Then, I was able to catch the Grand Finale of Junior Masterchef...I'm so happy ...My favourite Contestant Isabelllaaaa won....Love you Isabella sweety....Congrats!!!


Now , I am browsing the internet to do some quizzes as part of my exam preparations.......Mom's asleep and I got to go......Got to Catch some Quizzes ....Wish me Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment