Friday, January 15, 2016

Love and its Bizarre Endings...

I thought love always ends in either of the following ways. Your partner says a goodbye to you for a better fortuner-hubby. End of all timepass relationships there. Then, the second option is where the heart breaks into pieces by a death. Some deaths are natural and the others are artificial because it is man-made or in other words, family-made. Yeah! They get you chopped in the name of honour. And in this category, many Indian families might be owning patent rights. The third one is plotted by life, I say. It’s the fate that carries you away. Love in the wind got blown away overtime.

But, now that I have encounter my first crush afterall, I understood a different rather bizarre conclusion for love. Now, let me warn you that you don’t get to see this kind of ending in movies as the directors value the producer’s money. Rather, you see in flop blogs like mine.

Well, after 6 months of stalking, and eye-to-eye chatterings, you realize that the crush is in a long-distance relationship. A slap on the face. That’s what I got. But, like how Shah Rukh Khan’s dialogue in Ohm Shanti Ohm – Film abhi bhi baki hein meri dosth… (or something like that)


The story has took a new turn now in my life. 6 months I wasted by stalking him. Now, consciously or unconsciously, I have taken to stalking his relationship status. How long will my research take? Well, I can’t predict, scientists. It’s a complicated one. Damnit. I should have got a fellowship for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment