Thursday, January 14, 2016

Aimless...

When you are depressed for no reason? Even after having a cup of tea. Or after facebooking. After fidgeting ailessly through hostel corridors. Even after blinding your ears with rock bands. Thats when I thought I would start writing again. Man! I could feel it right now - how the chain is falling off the edges of each joint of my body. A lot of tears waiting to fall. And a slowly a smile appearing in this foggy spring evenings. But the reason for all this? I don't know.

Pathetic excuses. Regardless, life has hit the ripe 21st age for me. And is it the age or something else, I don't know. Many new experiences to blog about has resurfaced in my life beginning with my first crush to the induction cooker that I bought yesterday. Life is changing... Sure that.

No comments:

Post a Comment