Saturday, May 18, 2013

Jai Jai Shakespeare

I just don't know why my friends say so?? That William Shakespeare's plays and poems are not edible..They say its very boring, too difficult to understand.. etc.. etc..

I don't understand how they can choose Robert frost and William Wordsworth ..over The Shakespeare.. I agree, Shakespeare's language is not exactly meant for a layman but that is why it is the best.. Its highly poetical.. Its highly adorable .. Something that an anybody cannot imitate.. And that is what makes him the Shakespeare..

Today, In the afternoon, I was reading Shakespeare's poem from the internet and God! it made me cry... The beauty of those words is incredible.. Its just a miracle.. Its a sadness to see many people not being able to grasp the true value of Shakespeare's works... I'm not planning to put down my friends views..They are right to some extent... I love simple, yet deeply meaningful poems of robert frost and william wordsworth ...

 

 Still, in my heart , Shakesphere reigns forever....Jai Jai Shakespeare!!

{Given Below is The poem of the Shakesphere that I read today...}


A Fairy Song

Over hill, over dale,
Thorough bush, thorough brier,
Over park, over pale,
Thorough flood, thorough fire!
I do wander everywhere,
Swifter than the moon's sphere;
And I serve the Fairy Queen,
To dew her orbs upon the green;
The cowslips tall her pensioners be;
In their gold coats spots you see;
Those be rubies, fairy favours;
In those freckles live their savours;
I must go seek some dewdrops here,
And hang a pearl in every cowslip's ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment