Saturday, May 18, 2013

13 / 7 / 2013

 Today, was a gloomy day..The morning started off with a rain and by afternoon , some amount of sunshine reached the ground but now, in the night, its raining again...Quite like the state of my mind right now...

Yesterday, was my D-day. The day of my entrance exam, CLAT. I reached on time at the test center (@ sharp 1.50pm) and I finished the paper fine. When I came out of the examination hall, I had a smile lingering on my face but it didn't stay there for long because everyone found the paper to be average and that is what is going to be upsetting..The cutoffs will be high..All those who had mugged up some Gk and who had attempted previous year's papers would be getting awesome marks, I'm sure.. But others would suffer...Not because their scores are low but because, this time, 5-6 marks difference could change your life as the cutoffs are going to be that close.......

I wish that the paper had been tough.. If so, I would have had a better chance at top 5 law schools... So, Now, I wish for a miracle to happen.. But miracle is something that won't happen, espectially when you wish for it..

There you have it.. My mind's state of affairs..Gloomy, sad, depressed..A little bit of sunshine shines through the dense clouds when I'm with my mom..I tried to get over the depressed mood by watching a movie this morning, but I couldn't even put up with it for a half an hour...Nevertheless, there's a bit of change coming through..For the last one month, I didn't bother to put a facial or to scrub my face or even to clean it thoroughly..Only thing, I did from my personal hygiene list was - brushing and bathing...And Result?? Don't even bother to ask.. Black spots and tan has taken over the possession of my face and worse is that fine, clear moustache on my face.. I bet the boys in my class would have been jealous of me..   Anyway, Today, I put an end to my Monk-Life. I bleached, shampooed my hair and went for a facial.After seeing the transformation in me, my mom looked into my eyes with pity, and said, "Oh! I didn't realise that you were so worried about your exam, my daughter!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment