Saturday, March 17, 2012

A big Apology to My Prince......{biggest mistakes of my life}


I'm going to tell you the story about a Mr.R in my life...I wholly hate 2008 and 2009 because of that maybe..In other words, I hate my favorite school when I think of this issue.....also, I feel very sad and guilty..

              I was 13 and  joined in a new school...Life was going awwweeesom...I got a gang of everlasting buddies on my first day itself...Thats a good news though 13 is a so-called bad number....Anyway, my life was happy then..
              

              I remember seeing Mr.R for the first time...It was not a Bollywood film-like bumping into each other on the first day...Ooops sorry :( I'm not going to talk about my first crush or some other idiocy...Sorry for letting you down :( ...............hehe.............Chill buddy...Now if you are with me ...lets talk...

              So how I saw Mr.R right???...hmm...its is a faint but everlasting memory...He didn't came on the first day..He was absent for a few days...Finally our Great Prince showed himself..I was busy completing my notes..Then a young fair boy walked into the class..He didn't caught my eye or anything..but my mind laughed a bit when I saw the way he walked....(It is difficult to say how....but was surely awkward... Walking as if your one leg got a sprain or something.....).But the bundle of to-be -completed notes was maybe more attractive than him as it caught my attention.........


             Sru in my gang, was maintaining a really good friendship with him..and with his gang..that included Mr.G and Mr.A..Thats how we became friends...I was more close with Mr.G as he was really humorous and friendly...Me and Mr.R talked only 2 times if my memory is correct..The second time we talked???....I can't stop saying that it was really sweet...Me and Mr.R was standing in the balcony outside our class and chit-chatting...I still remember my mind saying , "Ohhh!!! he's really sweet!!!" ..After that short talk, I made my Goodbye-Gesture...Forever Maybe


              Next day, Mr.A in order to take revenge on Mr.R revealed that he was in love with me....I was totally shocked...My mind, still, I feel saying , "Gosh!!! I never felt he was in love with me....He was soo sane yesturday. "...Clearly insane today...right guys?????.......I didn't have any feelings for him, honestly...No attraction or anything.......I decided not to talk with him not because he did something wrong but just to drive him out of his infatuation...Visibly, he was not ready to leave..


                This day is indeed one of the worst decisions I have made in my life and I still regret about it...Guys...I was born in an aristocratic family and everybody in my hometown knew me and kept certain distance due to the superior-family-issue :P..This was the first school I was attending with people treating for what I was..Soo, at that time, I was totally ignorant about the bitches that could creep into your friend circle too..I thought friends would never back stab you....... 


                 One afternoon, the girl in the back bench poked me and said that Mr.R is writing my name in his hand..I saw him doing exactly that...How Idiotic?..I thought......Then, Miss P one of my best friends...{nooo....we didn't have much connections..only that she was in the same gang that I fell in}...angrily responded to me, "..This is not acceptable if he goes on doing this"....."Then what should I do??"..I asked her helplessly...."You should complain to the class teacher now"..said Miss P.."Do you think that will help it???"..I asked..."Of course"said she reassuringly....."But what do we say??"I asked her doubtfully....She asked me,"are you with me???..You just come with me and  I'll handle the rest.."..I felt like I should trust her...After all, she is my best friend..What wrong can she do to me??..She is trying to save me naa????......
 I didn't realise that I was going to make a big mistake...........



                       I went with her and met our class teacher...Madam, was teaching in a class...When she came out she asked us what's wrong??...Thats when I realised, "what am I going to say??..That a boy was in love with me Huh??..and he has gone all insane???..why am I complaining for that?? .."...But the enlightenment came too late for this Buddha ..I really wanted to run back to my class...I couldn't open my mouth though on one side Madam was getting more and more concerned seeing my silence and on the other side Miss P was pressing my hand and whispering on my ear on what I should say....I took few steps for running back to the class.....Enough with me maybe, Miss P even shocking me told ,"Mam , Mr.R is in love with her..and is disturbing her very much..He's even writing her name on his hand"....Just then, the last bell rang , Madam calmly assured,"I will take care of it".....Miss P reassured me as we went back to the class that mam would take care of it..I felt then, that everything will come back to normal..He would get rid of his feelings for me..Good for him and for me...Someway, I felt happy until I got back to my class.....


                          Sru and my other friends were waiting for me in the class....Mr.R had already seen me wandering through the higher secondary school's  corridor searching for Madam..He knew what was to follow and he had said that to sru tooo.,....Sru asked me in a stern voice , "did u complain to Madam???.."...I replied in a confident voice.."Yes..and she will take care of it"....Sru almost shouted out these words,"what did you do???...Madam is going to fire him tomorrow..thats certain..You don't know her ".....I stupidly replied,"Noo, she won't fire him..she will take care of it calmly".......I realised that it was stupid....Madam was going to fire him......Amazingly...Miss P was nowhere to be seen....... Was it her trick??? I don't know...


                             The next day.....I came to school with only one prayer..."Let Mam Not Fire Him.."..I didn't know that teachers would take it up so harshly...She called me in the morning..Again Miss P came with me and did the talking...Seeing her mood, I was quite sure that she would take this matter lightly and wisely..Then ,she sent us back and called Mr.R
To my astonishment, She did not fire him....BUT SLAPPED HIM......on the FACE itself......


                              I was surprised to hear this....In my whole life, I haven't encountered any such incident...Obviously, I handled my first one poorly or better to say, worst-ly....


                             I blame myself for believing every word Miss P uttered....I am the cruel one....I agree...Anyway, my friendships with Miss P strained..My friends didn't blame me too much neither did Mr.R or his friends.......They accepted my mistake....But our Prince, Mr.R didn't leave his love either...Our gang split-ed and the main reason was Miss P...No offence.....


                             This was one of my biggest mistake.....I'm sorry My Prince or Mr.R...and I know     sorry-ies won't change anything......


Yaaaaa....it didn't change anything...He didn't leave me even after that.........
I'll blog about it sooonnnn....about the insane days that followed.....In those days, maybe my Prince won my heart ???????maybe...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment