Saturday, February 16, 2013

Resurrection of the Body: What Catholic Church Teaches?

So, today I went to attend the Marine Drive Bible Convention thats happening now at Cochin... I reached there at 11.30.. Hmm...The first speech was of a priest whose name I hardly remember.(Sorry:(  ). it was Good, though!.. He was speaking about life after death.... He said that on the day of the judgement, men would rise from their graves and at that time, they would be possessing the same body that they had while they lived on this earth but after the resurrection, a small change will occur.. The body will be shining in eternal glory , given that we had led good lives on earth but it will look demonic if you engage in sins and wordly pleasures....

Hmmmm...So, in sum, I'll look like my mind after my resurrection...

In other words, I'll look like an advocate, I guess.. Black Black Black from top to bottom....

How will you look like????...Any idea????

No comments:

Post a Comment