Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Like a Black Swan

I was wandering through my new vegetable garden  with my camera to click some pictures...Thats when I spotted this flower....As I poised to take her pictures, I saw this bee  ,who came out of nowhere,  through my camera ....Without sparing any more second, I clicked.....And here is that photo....Then, I eagerly looked to see the bee....Shockingly, I couldn't find her anywhere near the flower......She might had left.....So fastly????

No, I couldn't take another picture...So, this picture is the Zoomed version of the above picture




Life and Life-Mates  are   like that tiny-teeny bee....The little buddy stylishly posed for my camera but when
I looked for her,..she was gone....Yeah! Gone With the Wind.......When I was a child, I hardly knew about the deceiving relationships and snobby friends..Well, Now World is contaminated with such alien species,
I would say...


Hey, I'm not making any random judgments out of some freaky , philosophical mood...Something happened,...Recently, I was attending coaching class for law entrance exams...In our class, there's a bunch of posho gals...I love to see them chatting and walking in style.....Its an entertainment right???....I love to watch narcissistic and stylish ladies because though, I would only wear elegant clothes, I don't know how to be beauty-conscious and stylish...In simple words, I don't even know how to comb my hair properly...(Fortunately, God have given me an excellent tangle-free hair....So, my carelessness is compensated :) )




Let's get back to our discussion...Soo, these ladies looked happy and content with their company until I came in contact with Komal..Komal, is a Punjabi Lady.....She had rosy , glossy cheeks and I love it...How we became friends???...Well, one day, I was early to class...Komal and her friend were the only girls who was sitting in the class...So, we started chatting and finally, it ended by both of them concluding, "Wow! you look soooo Cute..." and I formally showed my gratitude by saying , "Thank You!!".....THE END


I thought that was the end but NO.....Komal started smiling at me whenever she saw me...She often came to chat with me....I always wondered how could she bear with me because I'm very reserved and silent tooo...Apparently, seeing her initiative, I don't think It bothered her....So, finally, we became friends........





Our houses were near tooo,...So, now, we both returned to home together.....It was a healthy relationship.....It didn't take much days, for Komal to reveal her secret.....She told me, "You know, you are soo Adorable...My friends are not like that...They simply say hai and bye and leaves..... I can't tell this to them frankly, because they are my friends...."



When she said those words, my thoughts  went back to my life in Pallikoodam...I joined Pallikoodam school, when I was in 11th standard.,.....Those days nearly killed me....I was completely ostracized and ragged for wearing my favourite clothes (high-waisted skirts and tops......)....I was ostracized for not being snobby...They couldn't absorb my culture at all....They persuaded me to wear Pants and Kurtas (Oh! please ! what kind of dress is that???).....Finally, by the middle term, they started getting doubtful about me....Who Am I???....Why wasn't I Imitating Them???...Why am I not being Snobby???...From where am I getting all these Dresses???.....The above mentioned questions made them depressed....By Third Term, they were exceptionally, grateful and soft to me...Nonetheless, the long troubles and stresses from them, had ate away my soft side........Finally, I fled from that hell in the next year, itself.........


Nevertheless, Komal and Pallikoodam taught me some lessons...When you climb the Glamour world, you might get Glamour and fame and riches ...At the same time, you would be also climbing away from the world of love and sincerity...........LIKE A BLACK SWAN

No comments:

Post a Comment