Monday, March 5, 2012

a silent prayer

board exam is getting closer...I'm in 12th...Truthfully, I have prepared nothing...

I'm studying or its better to say trying to study my portions within  week....Its impossible..I can't concentrate on my studies for more than one hour..I wasn't brought up as a bookworm.. Neither was I pressurized to study everyday.....I studied by listening to the classes..Still I managed to become the top 5 in every school..{god knows how!!!!!!}

Nonetheless , I'm really sad guys....I had a rough childhood...So I couldn't nor anybody did encourage me in anything........

With much pain I'm writing this part...I was a Jack of all things but Master of None.......

Its toooo late...I regret for not being an ambitious person.....for wasting my talents....

but I couldn't do it...because of my Rough Childhood

I'm ending with a silent prayer....

Let my Children may not have a Fate like I Had!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment