Friday, March 23, 2012

A Roadtrip around the House

20th March,2012

The night in Kerala around 7 pm on 20th March 2012...This is my neighbour's tree...This tree is close to our fence and I love it so much...So, on 20th March, during power cut, I went out and clicked this photo while my mom was walking through the courtyard....


21st March, 2012...


On this afternoon , I again took the photo of my favourite tree....


                                         the stolen property



While I was busy capturing the picture of my favourite tree, a beautiful girl caught my eye..She was my
neighbour's fostered daughter....Poor girl...I think she was tired because she was lying on the fence..
Then, I asked her name...She told me,"Daffodils"...Ohh!!! without sparing any time , I lifted her
face from the fence and posed her beautifully for the camera by brushing her little petals....
Now , with a little bit of editing, she has a caught her own space in my blog....Right???

This is the sister bud of my Daffodils....She was beautiful and hardly needed any instructions on
how to pose before a camera....Hmmm...I guess she is aspiring to become a model.....;)


P.S...My neighbour doesn't know that I have stolen the pictures of her children.... Totally Stolen.... ;)
 EV8PM2XVTJNG

No comments:

Post a Comment