Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Mom Got a Heart Attack

My mom had a heart attack day before yesterday...I was not at home ..I had went to Mom's
Hospital to collect some money from Dr..Annett...When I came back I saw my
mom lying in the bed..She is fileriasis  patient..and due to the consumption of some
Ayurvedic Medicines , her cholesterol rose to 300..Since then, she was keeping
an emergency kit with medicines for heart attack..
Let's get back to the topic..She took the medicines as soon as she got an attack
We couldn't go to the hospital because we didn't have money...
She's back to work..but still she can't raise her hands or can't
take any weights ..Wondering what is in the cup??..Yaa , I gave her this
water while she was lying down..Its called KARIMKALI Water in Malayalam..I'm
sorry I don't Know its English...Mom is planning to conduct some health checks..
Well , everything depends on your Purse , right???? 

No comments:

Post a Comment