Saturday, March 3, 2012

how it happens to be dead

Something woke me up,
unusual the day it seemed,
my body refreshed as if Born Another Life
No yawning No drowsiness
Just a confusion in head


Unusual sounds haunted me
No chirping No humming,
an unusual wind that rang in my head
No headache from alcohol
Just a confusion in head


I looked beyond and beyond
Nothing other than lost space
a light body and a haunted mind
In the space an angelic space met me
The confusion soared through my head


Departure was it- she said
from the worldly life it seems
neither the tears welled up gain
nor the smile widened up again
neither the confusion in my head


I moved with her like a breeze
Knowing not what happens next
All I saw and felt in front 
Was different from my bedtime stories
Finally, I did know how it happens to be dead

No comments:

Post a Comment