Saturday, January 14, 2012

An Apology Letter for the Late Renaissance

 In the beginning of 2011, I changed my mind and decided to Love and Help everyone in my life..espectially the ones who are suffering from distress..............

Thus,keeping aside my hates , my prejudices,  my rational mind even,  I tried to be friends with everyone...

That was the time when I became a Facebook addict tooo.[DAMN IT!!!]......So my friendship number increased.....
I became busy.......Every second I had a lot of messages and a lot of friends........

Thus , a complete Facebook -cum-mobile hater went on to became a complete facebook -cum-mobile addict...

It had it repercussions.....

The relations between me and my mom changed.... went weak.......so did my relation with my real friends.......

My life which was only opened to my closest ones and my mom ........ became a movie running in the theaters......and people before even seeing the movie started making damn comments.......

As time went on, I became literally fed up with these guys...albin febin siddharth and rinku......

They didn't know me.....still they made judgements ...... and I didn't like that.......

Finally , everything changed when I went to trivandrum to meet my bestst and my old friends....
I was shocked ....they knew everything about me more than i know....they loved me unlike those fake guys.....they might not be 24/7 keeping contact with me......but the relation with them was much much different......much much sweeter......:)

Now that 2011 came to an end......God taught me lessons... very important in my life..........

There are a lot of fake people in this world
Do not entertain them much
Kick them out at the first meeting
coz if they stay

they will have to waste their energy ..spend to.. kick you off at your misfortune
You will have to waste your energy ..spend..trying to mend your Broken-By-Them Heart
You can't even kick them out..by..half way... without making a big hullabaloo

So finally why breaking 2 hearts......
live your life with your real friends

and when it comes to fake
"be unreal with unreal : fraud with a fraud
a stupid with a stupid ; cynical with a cynical
be like you with the real "

2011 taught me a lot of lessons and I'm grateful for that.................Now I  attend to the phone calls and messages of my fake guys only once in a blue-moon.....They are quite angry about it.......I' m sad....coz....I don't want to hurt you guys......But I'm enjoying my life now......Its a lot more better.....I'm sorry for being rude......But I would request you ...please....leave me alone....I don't Know why you are not cutting my friendship.............
That is weird ....!!!!!!........Hope you forget about me.......



!!!!!!With Love!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment